Travel is transformative. It influences the way we understand the world around us. But if we’re not careful, travel can negatively affect the very places we love!
We have a responsibility to care for our earth and our neighbors. Kaleidoscope Adventures is committed to practices that reduce our carbon footprint and help protect the destinations we visit.
We do that by
- using technologies that allow us to limit paper use.
- choosing eco-friendly transportation.
- encouraging groups to make a difference in their destinations through service projects.
- respecting the cultures and practices of a place.
- supporting local economies.
- being vigilant in our travel routines – turning off lights and TVs, carrying refillable water bottles, reusing towels, and lowering thermostats.
When we all do our part to travel sustainably and responsibly, small steps make a big impact!