Have A Safe Trip!
Every time my husband travels (which is A LOT), I say these four little words as he heads out the door. I would imagine most people say them. After all, we want our loved ones to return home better for the experience of traveling, not worse. When students travel, a safe trip is priority number one. That’s why it is so important to choose a travel partner with a great student trip safety record and plan.
Your trusted travel provider, Kaleidoscope Adventures, makes student trip safety the most important consideration of each trip. The expert team at Kaleidoscope has more than 25 years of experience in the student travel industry. During that time, they’ve learned a few things to help make the experience as safe as possible. When you travel with KA, you can expect
- ONLY vendors that have been carefully vetted
- On-site inspections of hotels
- Professional on-site tour directors
- Interior corridors (no balconies) – a must for student groups
- Overnight security as an option for all trips
- Motorcoach companies with outstanding safety records and up-to-date equipment
- An emergency phone line staffed by Kaleidoscope team members 24/7 during the trip
- Luggage tag and travel lanyard for each participant
- Certificate of insurance upon request
These are just a few of the safeguards in place during a Kaleidoscope Adventures trip. We know the unexpected can happen at any time. However, a little pre-planning and commonsense can go a long way in reassuring nervous parents and making the experience better for everyone. Rigorous and comprehensive student trip safety measures are just one more way Kaleidoscope Adventures does travel beyond expectations!
How to Travel Safely with Students
Why Kaleidoscope Adventures?
As a leader in the student travel industry for 25+ years, Kaleidoscope Adventures exceeds expectations for student and performance group travel.
We'll work with you to plan an exceptional travel experience and provide impeccable customer service from start to finishLearn More