Kaleidoscope Adventures has been a leader in student travel for more than 27 years. We are leading the way again with #KASafe – a multi-level response to current travel challenges.
Kaleidoscope Adventures’ goal is always travel beyond expectations. We created the #KASafe campaign with exactly that goal in mind. #KASafe is a next-level approach to helping our travelers feel comfortable, confident, and cared for during their adventures.
Kaleidoscope Adventures is taking bold steps to help keep our clients safe. These include:
• Working ONLY with KA Approved Suppliers
-Kaleidoscope Adventures has the highest expectations for our industry suppliers. Hotels, restaurants, attractions, and transportation don’t make the KA cut unless they meet our strict, KA Approved standards for excellence:
- Demonstrate enhanced sanitation procedures that meet or exceed industry standards
- Helpful staff committed to your group’s well-being
- Flexible and friendly policies that make sense for groups
• KA Certified Tour Directors
-Fun, friendly and focused, KA tour directors deliver a first-rate travel experience! Each has completed rigorous preparation as part of the KA Certification Program. Our experienced directors are CPR / First Aid certified and trained in enhanced sanitation procedures for the health and well-being of travelers. They also conduct rapid, onsite supplier checks to be sure partners meet KA’s standards for excellence.
• Post-Departure Travel Protection is Included for Each Traveler
-As part of our commitment to customer well-being, KA will include for each traveler, post-departure travel protection. The benefits are outlined in a two-page highlight document that each traveler will receive. There is no trip cancellation benefit in this product.
Travelers may also purchase Cancel for Any Reason (CFAR) travel protection. Details will be provided prior to purchase. This benefit is not available to residents of New York.
• Online Registration and Payment
– KA now has a new online registration and payment system for each of its travelers. This new portal is designed to streamline the process of planning your adventure, making it quick and easy to make payments or find important documents. It allows for transparency in our partnership, so you always know where you stand.
• New Flexible Cancellation Policies
In response to everchanging student travel needs, we now offer flexible refund options up to 72 hours prior to departure:
More than 35 Days Prior to Departure
Your initial deposit + any unrecoverable fees paid to suppliers
72+ Hours to 35 Days Prior to Departure
20% of total trip cost is non-refundable (or total amount paid to KA if less than 20% of total trip cost) + any unrecoverable fees paid to suppliers
72 Hours or Less Prior to Departure
100% of payments are non-refundable