Cornucopia Of Sound Has “Plenty” For Choirs
The word “cornucopia” conjures up images of Thanksgiving- fruits, baskets of goodies and other holiday treats. It means “horn of plenty,” and this November, it will mean plenty of stunning voices raised in beautiful harmony. The Cornucopia of Sound will take place just before Thanksgiving in Orlando, Florida.
What is Cornucopia of Sound?
Universal Studios™ in Orlando will host choirs (full or partial ensembles) at an event designed to showcase students’ and directors’ skills. Groups will participate in a mass choir in which the participating directors can conduct part of the performance with the guidance of guest clinicians. Each group will also be able to perform alone on a Universal stage as well as participate in a workshop with one of the guest clinicians. Students from different schools will then perform together in a concert setting before an international audience.
In addition to this spectacular display, groups will have a chance to enjoy the thrills and excitement of Universal Studios™ and Islands of Adventure™.
- Three-day, two park ticket
- Breakfast at the Hard Rock Café
- Mass choir performance
- Two (2) guest clinicians to work with the mass choir
- Private 45-minute workshop with one of the guest clinicians for your ensemble
- Event and pre-event rehearsal coordination
- Universal STARS program performance by your ensemble (optional)
- Limited opportunity for your director to conduct a portion of the concert based upon availability
How to Apply
Cornucopia of Sound is the perfect way to reward your talented students with a showcase opportunity like no other. There will be “plenty” of rewarding performances and “plenty” of fun! Choirs and singers are accepted by application, so be sure to register at Animado Events or call 844-335-7994 to find out more about this exclusive event.